In addition to the Fair, the Saratoga County Fairgrounds & Exposition Center hosts numerous events throughout the year. These events include Car Shows, Truck & Tractor Shows, Motorcycle Shows, Dog Shows, and Festivals of all kinds – Balloon, Craft, Beer, Food, Music, Swap Meets, Garage Sales and more. Some of our clients have been using our grounds for over 25 years.
- 30 Acres of Fenced Property – Large Open Spaces, Paved Roads
- 24 Acres of Parking Off Main Grounds
- 22 Buildings Offering Over 130,000 Square Feet of Space:
- Historic Covered Grandstand – Seats Approximately 1500 People
- Large Enclosed Buildings – Over 47,000 Square Feet
- 6 Covered Pavilions – Total 45,000 Square Feet
- Full Commercial Kitchen – 1,600 Square Feet
- Show Quality Horse Ring with Covered Bleachers & Announcers Stand – 250’ X 150’
- Enclosed Ticket Booths at Gates 3 & 5
- 2 Permanent Multi-Stall Restroom Facilities (plus large space capacity for portable Rest Rooms)
- 2 Permanent Shower Facilities
- 77 Camp Sites with Available Water & Electric Hookups
For larger events, we contract with the finest providers of tents, portable restrooms, security, staging, sound and lighting as well as any other service necessary for a safe, comfortable, and successful event.
From private parties to large scale public events, the Saratoga County Fairgrounds and Exposition Center can make your day as special as you want it to be!